Friday 2 May 2008

Steven Erikson UK tour!

I nearly wet myself when I read this. Well, that's not true. But I may have squealed a bit. Like a pig.

Malazan Book of the Fallen author Steven Erikson is to embark on a rather rare UK tour!

Here's the full details!

Tuesday July 1st:12:30-1:30 Waterstones Leeds.
6:30pm Waterstones York, including talk and Q&A (TICKETED EVENT)

Wednesday July 2nd: 12:30-1:30 Waterstones Nottingham
6:30pm Waterstones Birmingham, includes talk and Q&A(TICKETED EVENT)

Thursday July 3rd: 12.30-1.30 Waterstones Derby
7:00pm Waterstones Manchester Deansgate, includes talk and Q&A (TICKETED EVENT)
Saturday July 5th: 1:00-2:00 Forbidden Planet, Shaftesbury Avenue, London
Wednesday July 9th: 6:30pm Waterstones Milton Keynes, includes talk and Q&A (TICKETED EVENT)
Thursday July 10th: 6:30pm Heffers Cambridge, includes talk and Q&A (TICKETED EVENT)
The above details were taken from the Malazan Empire group on facebook, so I'm not sure as to their reliability. If you intend to go along, best to check with your bookstore before you buy your ticket.
I'll definitely be going along to the Manchester session, providing I get a ticket of course...

No comments: