Thursday 16 April 2009

Linky links

But first, a funny:



















Now, linky links :)

Aidan has posted up a good interview with Mark Charan Newton.

Jeff has conducted an interview with Tom Lloyd, and has finally convinced me that I should probably give Stormcaller another go.

Graeme has reviewed Matthew Sturges' Midwinter.

The folks at Realms of Speculative Fiction have posted the final instalment in their Best of 2008 list.

Pat has reviewed one of 2009's big releases - The City and the City by China MiƩville.

Adam has posted a balanced review of the fairly recent Transformers movie, which I had previously trashed in my Transformers rant.

3 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Interview with Mark Charan Newton was really a good one. Well done Aidan!

Just read The City & The City review from Pat. Also a good one.

The pic is "evil" ;>)

I would like to add one link:
DRAGONFLY FALLING review from James. It is a mouth watering one.....

Swainson said...

YOu should try Stormcaller again. I'm on The Grave Thief. You sort of get sucked into the story.

ThRiNiDiR said...

thanks mate :)