Tuesday 23 June 2009

Abercrombie Scandinavian tour reminder

Since I get quite a few hits from Scandinavia, I thought visitors from that part of the world would like to be reminded that Joe Abercrombie is making a series of appearances in Norway and Sweden.

Here are the dates/locations:

25th June 18.00 - Stockholm SF Bokhandeln, Vasterlanggatan 48, 10317 Stockholm

26th June 18.00 - Gothenberg SF Bokhandeln AB, Ostra Larmgatan 16, 41107 Gothenburg

27th June 14.00 - Oslo Outland, Ostbanehallen, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo

As reported recently, I had an excellent time at Joe's signing in Manchester, and definitely recommend going along if you can make it.

3 comments:

Joe Abercrombie said...

Quality.

I love Joe Abercrombie so much I might have to fly out to Scandinavia for this and attend all three events.

James said...

My thoughts exactly. In fact, I'm so desperate to go that I'm trying to think of anything embarrassing that Joe might have said the other night, so I can blackmail him into getting his publisher to buy me a plane ticket plus 5-star accommodation. If successful, I might actually get the chance to buy Joe the beer that I owe him.

Francisco Norega said...

For a months now, I've been thinking of travelling to Sweden, to know the beautiful Scandinavia, I am fascinated for it. :)
If I had money, I would travel there tomorrow, and then I would see Joe too =D But I have not xD