Friday 5 June 2009

Reminder - Nights of Villjamur released today!

If you've not already ordered your copy of what is a very strong contender for debut of 2009 (hell, maybe even best novel of 2009) then get yourselves over to Amazon, where you can order a hardback copy of Nights of Villjamur for the very reasonable sum of £8.49.

While I think of it, you can also order Joe Abercrombie's Best Served Cold for £8.57, again in hardback.

Speaking of Mr Abercrombie, I attended his maiden UK signing in Manchester last night, and much fun was had by all. I'll try and blog about it as soon as I get the chance...

3 comments:

Jeff C said...

thanks for the Villjamur reminder! I just ordered a copy from Book Depository.

Jon (Gollancz) said...

Great to see you last night James, I emailed the pic of you and Joe over, sorry it's not the bet quality!

ediFanoB said...

I live in Germany and ordered the book at amazon.uk. Received it last Saturday. Hope to finish it tonight. What I have read so far is superb....