Sunday 20 July 2008

150 posts and 10,000 visits

Got back home earlier today, after a cool weekend down in leafy Surrey. 

Bit of a milestone here. Two in fact. Firstly, this is my 150th post and I thought I'd use it to mention that the blog has recently passed the 10k mark with visits. 

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and interest so far, it's been a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy dropping by. 

In terms of what's coming up: 

- I'm still reading Erikson's Deadhouse Gates and am just under halfway through (the book is a monster) so it'll be at least another week or so until a review of that surfaces. 

- As I mentioned earlier, Stephen Hunt is kindly arranging some copies of his books The Court of the Air and The Kingdom Beyond the Waves for me. Reviews of these should appear in the relatively near future. 

Peadar Ó Guilín, author of The Inferior, has kindly been in touch and offered me a review copy of his debut novel, so I'll also be reading this at some point and am interested to see whether it lives up to the good reviews I've read. 

Anyway, that's all for now. 

Once again, thanks for dropping by. :)

5 comments:

ThRiNiDiR said...

ongrats James :)

James said...

Thanks :)

Mihai A. said...

Congrats James :) And keep it up to 1,000th post and 1,000,000 visits and beyond ;)

James said...

Thanks DW. As for 1000 posts, we'll have to see...

James said...

Thanks Aidan. :)