Thursday 24 July 2008

Adrian Tchaikovsky website and cover art

Just thought I'd point out that new author Adrian Tchaikovsky - author of the newly-released Empire in Black and Gold - has got a new website up, which can be found here.

As I've mentioned before, I wasn't that impressed with the cover art for Empire in Black and Gold, but the artwork for the next novel, Dragonfly Falling, is very cool indeed (see left).

I've actually seen an alternative cover for this second book, but I hope that this is the one to be used as in my opinion it is far superior.

I'm currently organising an interview with Adrian, so hopefully that will materialise in the near future...watch this space.

2 comments:

ThRiNiDiR said...

I've seen the cover of the first book in the local book store and while it's not that bad it really isn't anything special. You are right, this one looks way better. I'm looking forward to read the interview :)

Mihai A. said...

The first one isn't all too bad, but this one is truly good :)