Monday 7 September 2009

Speculative Horizons featured in 'Sunday Night Spotlight'

Peter from the blog Ubiquitous Absence has introduced a regular feature called 'Sunday Night Spotlight' in which he conducts a bit of informal chit-chat with various bloggers from the genre blogosphere. This week it was my turn, so if you're interested in finding out a little more about why I started Speculative Horizons, my predictions for the genre in 2010 and various other bits and pieces, you can check out the interview here.

Previous interviews with Pat of Pat's Fantasy Hotlist fame and with Ken from Neth Space can be found here and here.

2 comments:

Aidan Moher said...

There's more pics where that one came from, James. I can send you one from a different angle, if you want! Too racy for Facebook....

Thanks for the shoutout, dude. I'm still blushin'.

~Aidan

James said...

Aidan - believe me, one look at your peachy rear is more than enough! Your facebook photos should come with content warnings... ;-)

And no problem regarding the shoutout, always happy to pay tribute to the blogs that influenced me! :-)